Since eighteenth Century, the manufacture of cutting tools has not changed much. The biggest difference is the improvement of mechanization, just like the small vendors outside are using sophisticated equipment. The electric furnace replaced the old forge, and the precise pyrometer replaced the way of visual measurement of temperature.
All the tools are made of purchased steel bars. These steel bars are forged - hammering to the desired thickness and shape after heating. Forging is a slow process, and steel bars may be recycled several times during the period.
Butterfly knives, which belong to more powerful cutting tools, such as some butterfly knives in the shears, can pierce the thin steel plates.
- Development Of Butterfly Knife
- The Evolution Of The Material Of Butterfly Knife
- Damascus Steel Knife
- The History Of The Steel Knife In Damascus
- Main Features Of Steel Knife In Damascus
- Use And Maintenance Of Steel Knife In Damascus
- Outdoor Cutters
- Hunting Knife
- Hunting Knife Structure
- Knife Difference