When the blade is made, the production of the hilt is also proceeding according to its own process. Typical steps are cutting, drilling, metal lining and polishing.
Finally, connect the knife body with the hilt and assemble the knife lock. Butterfly knives need a lot of testing procedures to ensure that all parts work well together. The blade must be in the right angle to the stem, not touching the edge, and must be flat when opening and closing. Maintain proper clearance, balance and operation. Every butterfly knife of Pacific cutter company has to go through about 24 hours of labor, 85 manual and mechanical processes before leaving the workshop.
Related Industry Knowledge
- A handsaw
- The composition of the hand saw
- The development of Swiss Army knife
- Structure type of Swiss Army knife
- The prospect of the axe Market
- The evolution of the butterfly knife type
- Folding knife
- Feature of single hand folding knife
- Lock knives