1884:In January 1, 1884, Vivtorinox founder Carle Elson Elsener (Mr. Karl Elsener) opened his tool yard at Ibach, Schwyz, Switzerland.
1891:Mr. Carle Elson began to set up the work of the Swiss knives master Association, with the purpose of combining all Swiss knives and craftsmen to complete the work that individual craftsmen could not accomplish - to produce "bagged" knives for the Swiss Army.
In June 12, 1897,Elson will be registered for the design of Officers` Knife and Sports Knife. This is the authentic Swiss Army knife that was widely read around the world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- A handsaw
- The composition of the hand saw
- Structure type of Swiss Army knife
- The prospect of the axe Market
- The manufacture of the handle of a butterfly knife
- The evolution of the butterfly knife type
- Folding knife
- Feature of single hand folding knife
- Lock knives