Folding knives are excellent in portability and safety, but they also have structural weaknesses. The first is the poor strength and durability, followed by the state of being able to be used, which takes a certain amount of time.
When the folding knife is pulled out of the sheath, the blade must be opened so that a motion is added to the sphingknife. The moment of delay will matter to the diver's knife and the mountaineering knife, which is based on the sphingknife.
Related Industry Knowledge
- A handsaw
- The composition of the hand saw
- The development of Swiss Army knife
- Structure type of Swiss Army knife
- The prospect of the axe Market
- The manufacture of the handle of a butterfly knife
- The evolution of the butterfly knife type
- Folding knife
- Lock knives